About sylvia morris
Award-winning Real Estate Salesperson, Sylvia Morris, has sold over 2,700 homes. Let her help you sell yours.
As a long time resident and successful real estate salesperson in York Region, Sylvia brings lots of local expertise to the residential home buying and selling process. She has sold over $1.4 billion in real estate in Unionville, Markham, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Thornhill and Aurora since 1988. Her business has grown steadily over the years from repeat clients, referrals and new clients. She is one of the most sought after agents in the community.
Sylvia is very familiar with the daunting home buying and selling process and can help you through it from beginning to end. She is intimately aware of the issues home buyers and sellers encounter throughout the entire home buying and selling process. Her experience and dedication to her clients is unparalleled. She takes time to understand her clients’ needs so she can meet and surpass their expectations.This commitment to working hard on behalf of clients has led Sylvia and her real estate team to sell a home every third day, on average.
Sylvia’s work as a salesperson brings her great joy and so does her love for the local community. She is an active member and proudly sponsors and contributes to many local children and adult softball, baseball, hockey, skating and soccer teams, Unionville ‘Bandstand Thursday Nights’ and the Markham Jazz Festival.
Her commitment to the community extends to her support for the Markham Stouffville Hospital (MSH), The Markham Board of Trade, The Centre for Dreams, Unionville Home Society, the Varley Art Gallery, Unionville Festivals and Unionville and Markham Sports Teams.
Sylvia is also actively involved in the local business community as a member of the Markham Stouffville Hospital President’s Advisory Council, Markham Board of Trade, Secretary Treasurer Of The Unionville BIA and Markham Toastmasters Club. She has been intimately engaged with the real estate issues we face in York Region.
Her full service team can connect you with mortgage specialists, building inspectors, lawyers, insurance agents, appraisers and more. She also offers a complimentary market evaluation.
A Day in the Life of Superstar” Sylvia Morris – Interview by Mike Ferry
Sylvia Morris, well known real estate “Superstar”
Sylvia has won many coveted Century 21 Canada awards over the years. Here are a few of them:
- 2017 – #14 Team Century 21 Canada
- 2016 – #5 Team Century 21 Canada
- 2016 – #14 Team Century 21 Worldwide
- 2016 – Pacesetter Platinum Award
- 2015 – #6 Team by Production in Canada
- 2014 – #14 Team by Production in Canada
- 2014 – Grand Centurion®
- 2013 – #12 Team by Production in Canada
- 2013 – Grand Centurion® Team
- 2012 – #7 Team by Production in Canada
- 2012 – #8 Team by Units in Canada
- 2012 – Grand Centurion® Team
- 2011 – #7 Team by Units in Canada
- 2011 – #9 Team by Production in Canada
- 2011 – Grand Centurion® Team
- 2010 – #7 Team by Production in Canada
- 2010 – Grand Centurion® Team
- 2009 – Double Centurion® Team
- 2008 – Double Centurion® Team
- 2007 – Double Centurion® Team
- 2006 – #6 Team by Production in Canada
- 2006 – Centurion® Honor Society Team
- 2006 – Grand Centurion® Team
- 2005 – #6 Team by Production in Canada
- 2005 – Grand Centurion® Team)